We’re committed to protecting the privacy of the users of our website. This statement sets out our policy regarding the collection and use of personally identifiable information, such as name, email address and other personal details via our website at www.bradburyhouse.co.uk Please read this policy to understand how your personal information is collected and used. We will process any personal data you provide in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. This statement sets out our current policy, but these may be subject to change in the future, so please recheck on occasion if you are concerned.
1. General visitor information, such as IP (Internet Protocol) address, and statistics such as which pages are accessed and when (which is not linked to personally identifiable information). Currently this information may be provided to us via our ISP (Internet Service Provider)
2. Personal information such as name, email and telephone number. Such information is collected only when you contact us using the contact us form. The nature of information requests, and any survey information volunteered may also be collected via this (or other forms) in the future.
The information collected is used for following purposes only:
1. To help us understand how our site is being used to inform site content and help reach our target audience.
2. To send information requested by individuals, by email, post or telephone.
3. Information may also be used for market research purposes, such as checking the effectiveness of our communications.
Disclosure of information to third parties
The Abbeyfield Beaconsfield Society won’t disclose any of your personally identifiable information to any party outside the Abbeyfield Beaconsfield Society, except in one of the following circumstances:
1. When we have your permission to do so.
2. When it is required by law.
We can’t guarantee that data transmitted over the internet is completely secure. The Abbeyfield Beaconsfield Society are committed to protecting the privacy of your information, but we can’t guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, therefore you do so at your own risk. Data Protection Act 1998 The Abbeyfield Beaconsfield Society is registered with the Information Commissioner under the Act, registration number Z6829411
Return to Contact Us
Return to Home